Crazy Train

Chugging through life one crazy moment at a time...

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (59)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ▼  April (7)
      • So Proud
      • little here, little there
      • Thank goodness for small favors
      • I told you so...
      • Cricket chewed two phone charger cords in half in ...
      • What I cleaned off of Caroline's Bed so I could ch...
      • I lifted up the toilet lid...
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2008 (45)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (13)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (16)

My Blog List

  • Nesting Place
  • A Year of CrockPotting
  • Stop staring and start sewing!
  • Confessions of a Pioneer Woman
  • feeling stitchy
  • HELLOmynameisHeather
  • I, Mollie
  • angry chicken
  • crazy mom quilts
  • Anna Maria Horner
  • Happy Zombie
  • don't call me becky dot com
  • Alabama Studio Style
  • CHICKPEA SEWING STUDIO
  • Apron Thrift Girl
  • Like Merchant Ships
  • Memi Pottery
  • Wise Craft

Saturday, April 25, 2009

So Proud


Carter and his teacher, Mrs.Pebworth

We are so proud of Carter, as he was named Student of the Year for his school:)   He is a great kid and it is so humbling to know that he is being honored in this way.  It is nice to know others see in him what we do.  Go Carter!  We love you very much!


Posted by Whitney Crane at 8:19 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)