Saturday, April 18, 2009

little here, little there

Getting a house ready to sell is hard work.  I'm thinking it may never be totally "ready".   I'm de-cluttering to make it look as if 6 people don't live in this tiny house:)  I will try to blog, but it will probably be low on the to-do list.  I am itching to put a sign in the yard, but I think potential buyers would like to see fresh paint in the kitchen in stead of the remnants of what was slapped on there 50 years ago.  Thom and Dave are going to prep for me and I can paint during the week while the kids are at school.  The dated colors in the hall way are going next, then some major clutter busting and the sign is going up.  I"m thinking by May 1st if not sooner.  Wish us luck!

No comments: