Whitney- I love it !! Jennifer called me tonight and said "Mom, where do you think a one year old might put my car keys?". I asked her if she had checked the toilet.Then I told her not to underestimate the intelligence of a one year old......to think like he does and to look in every little nook and cranny AND she might as well go ahead and look for her extra set of keys, the others will show up before my precious, little grandson turns five or maybe when they move. : ) I so love hearing about life in your household, it reminds me so much of my three when they were home and little. You do such a wonderful job !!
Whitney- I love it !! Jennifer called me tonight and said "Mom, where do you think a one year old might put my car keys?". I asked her if she had checked the toilet.Then I told her not to underestimate the intelligence of a one year old......to think like he does and to look in every little nook and cranny AND she might as well go ahead and look for her extra set of keys, the others will show up before my precious, little grandson turns five or maybe when they move. : ) I so love hearing about life in your household, it reminds me so much of my three when they were home and little. You do such a wonderful job !!
Ha! Thanks for making me laugh out loud. How awesome would it be to do a series of posts about how life changes when a 2 year old figures out the door knob...
3 comments:
Whitney- I love it !! Jennifer called me tonight and said "Mom, where do you think a one year old might put my car keys?". I asked her if she had checked the toilet.Then I told her not to underestimate the intelligence of a one year old......to think like he does and to look in every little nook and cranny AND she might as well go ahead and look for her extra set of keys, the others will show up before my precious, little grandson turns five or maybe when they move. : ) I so love hearing about life in your household, it reminds me so much of my three when they were home and little. You do such a wonderful job !!
Whitney- I love it !! Jennifer called me tonight and said "Mom, where do you think a one year old might put my car keys?". I asked her if she had checked the toilet.Then I told her not to underestimate the intelligence of a one year old......to think like he does and to look in every little nook and cranny AND she might as well go ahead and look for her extra set of keys, the others will show up before my precious, little grandson turns five or maybe when they move. : ) I so love hearing about life in your household, it reminds me so much of my three when they were home and little. You do such a wonderful job !!
Ha! Thanks for making me laugh out loud. How awesome would it be to do a series of posts about how life changes when a 2 year old figures out the door knob...
Post a Comment