Monday, October 20, 2008
Pumping Iron
Hi my Peeps. Just a quick medical update. Seems as though my iron is fairly low and has been for a while, so on the advice of my doc I'm having an iron infusion done. This is just fancy language for I.V. iron. I'm going to be pumping iron Thursday for 6 to 8 hours straight . I asked if I could bring in a masseuse and manicurist, but evidently that is frowned upon. I'll have to settle for a good book and some embroidery to keep me busy. In a few weeks I should feel like Wonder Woman when she puts on the suit. Then I'll just need to find a golden lasso and an invisible jet and I'll be all set.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Gracious, Whitney! We'll be thinking about you while you pump. Hope you aren't sore afterwards...
Whoa. This happened to a friend of mine... but she felt SO much better afterward. Good luck!
Post a Comment