Saturday, November 1, 2008

2down1togo


I'm 2 infusions down and just have one to go. Not feeling any different really, but the doc says it should take about a month. They are much shorter than originally thought. Since I had to have 3, they are only about an hour and a half long. Doing a little embroidery to pass the time. All of the nurses came by to check it out. I even inspired one to start stitching:) I sent her the links to Sublime Stitching and the Video Library of Embroidery Stitches. I will miss those ladies. I'm having my infusions at the Cancer Center. The nurses there are the most wonderful, personable women. You can tell they genuinely care. It takes special people to care for the sick. We are so lucky to have them. So try to hug a nurse and tell her/him that you appreciate the job they do.

No comments: