Monday, October 13, 2008

Gettin Fancy

My beautiful friend Kim has been helping me tweak my living room. It is looking so nice. It is quite funny though, I have this nice living room and the rest of the house looks like crap:) Oh well, in time, in time...





So here is a little photo spread I like to call "Thank you Kim and God Bless Hobby Lobby":






I did just have the red lamps and the tray with the balls, Kim added the picture frames and said I needed something taller than the frames, but not as tall as the lamps. A trip to Hobby Lobby resulted in the silver tallish thingy on the left. Kim said it was perfect, and I was very proud.
Another shot of the balls.
These are photos of my grandparents. Kim says you need interesting photos that tell a story, or start a conversation. And I always do what Kim says, cause I'm good like dat.
A little shout out to Fall!
Oh my sweet heavens, don't you love the zebra box? Inside it holds our not so glamorous finger nail clippers, my phone (sometimes), extra stylus' for Nintendo DS. You know, the stuff you don't want seen on your mantle. Keepin it real folks:)

Have you every seen such delicious fabric? I found it at Hobby Lobby of course. Kim and I split a yard and it was only 5 dollars!! 5 buck-a- roonies for this stylish recover of a tired bench. Oh Kim, you are so good.
We added a pillow and some sticks and feathery type things and BAM instant glam. Just subtract the baby gates, and the chipped paint from the glam quotient. Thanks.

Thanks again Kim. You really are the bomb.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are giving me way too much credit!
Remember, you are the one who has great taste I'm the one telling you that it looks faboulous.
Thank you for your friendship!
You are awesome!
-kim