Chugging through life one crazy moment at a time...
Hang in there, woman. I hope your couple of weeks of antidepressant induction are quick and effortless. :)
Thanks:) They are making me salivate, it is really weird. I keep having to swallow. I hope it goes away, if not, I'm calling back! :)
Don't keep saying you have to swallow. Sounds kinda kinky... Do you feel like you need to fly back to Capistrano ?
Rob, only you! Sicko.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hang in there, woman. I hope your couple of weeks of antidepressant induction are quick and effortless. :)
Thanks:) They are making me salivate, it is really weird. I keep having to swallow. I hope it goes away, if not, I'm calling back! :)
Don't keep saying you have to swallow. Sounds kinda kinky... Do you feel like you need to fly back to Capistrano ?
Rob, only you! Sicko.
Post a Comment