Monday, June 1, 2009

Hypochondroital

Going to the doctor for my yearly physical today.  Don't want to go all hypochodroital (is that a word?) on him.  My knees hurt, I'm tired all the time, I'm mad all the time, I'm tired, I'm foggy, I'm tired....... Am I really?  Is it physical or mental?  Sometimes I don't know.  I know I don't feel good most of the time.  Is it because I'm fat and over stressed or is it my iron levels and hypothyroidism?  I know I felt really good the 5 months before I got pregnant with Cale.  Now, not so much.  I don't want to complain, I don't want to cry, but I can feel it coming.  I'm going to blubber like a baby I'm not going to be able to communicate clearly.  Dang it, I really wanted to keep it together today, but sadly I started my period yesterday and I can't control the tears when Mother Nature visits.  Probably another thing I need to discuss, if he can understand me through all the sobs.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The "achy, tired, foggy" sounds like the symptoms of everyone I know who has gone on thyroid medication. You are internet-savvy, so I won't hound you about it, but know that if the results don't show anything at first, you should ask for a referral/second opinion/retest, because that thyroid is a tricky mug.