Monday, February 16, 2009

some random thoughts

Kids are home today. So CRAZY!

Caroline's hair is so hard to comb after she has been swinging.

My feet are freezing.

What's up with the blast of air at the entrance of Wal-mart? I feel like I'm getting de-contaminated or contaminated, you decide, hmmmmm.

Why is it so hard to put clean clothes AWAY after they are folded?

My hands look old.

My sister has seen Tina Turner, Celine Dion, and the B52's in concert in the past month. She's always been an Eighties Lady:)

I am rethinking my decorating style.

Claire wears the same size shoe as me. (8)

I have a crush on Chris Martin from Coldplay.

I would so breastfeed a starving baby just like Salma Hayek did. That was so human of her.

I want to wear flip-flops.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Whitney!

I don't know why it's such a chore to put folded clothes away. Please let me know if someone figures it out. ;)

My hands look like they belong on an eighty year old, I think it's the washing, the dry winter air and a little bit of me not taking the greatest care of using lotion.

I'm really enjoying reading your journal. You're fantastic. Much love to you all from us northern Cranes!

Whitney Crane said...

Awww, thanks Heather!!

Unknown said...

I think the blast of air at box stores keeps flying bugs from entering the store; it's a good thing.

I think clean, folded clothes and dresser drawers are like two positive ends of magnets. They repel one another. There's no other reasonable explanation.