Dear House,
We need to talk. No it can't wait. I have been feeling different about you for a while and I just can't keep it inside any more. Now, we both know that I just wasn't that into you in the past, but I thought things were changing between us. You seemed, oh I don't know, easier to get along with. But lately, well, there's so much junk between us. No, I haven't found someone else, it is just that you aren't giving me the space I need. I feel we need to try new things, spice things up in our relationship. I don't want you to think I'm putting all the blame on you, I need to own this too. Maybe we need to toss out all the old stuff and start again. I do love you House, you were my first after all. Let's try to make this work, for the children.
Love,
Whitney
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment