I think not. Just setting myself up for failure. How bout a few hopeful statements:) In the year of 2009:
I would hope to reduce our debt.
I would hope to reduce my backside.
I would hope to strive to be a better mother.
I would hope to be happy with what we have and make the most of it.
I would hope to sew more and try to understand patterns (who makes up these things anyway?)
I would hope to make my first quilt. (and maybe a second and third.....)
I would hope to feed my kids more vegetables and expand their palates a bit with cool vegetarian recipes.
I would hope to love life and be happy.
I would hope to have more alone time with my husband.
I would hope to strengthen my knee so I can exercise and feel good about it.
I would hope to remember to buy filters for my Pur water pitcher so I don't buy bottled water.
I would hope to continue the envelope system for budgeting and stick to it.
I would hope to make time for myself so I can be a happy non-stressed Mom.
I would hope to give back to the community in some way.
I would hope to DE-CLUTTER my house, good grief!
I would hope to someday, some way, in some alternate universe eventually be caught up on laundry.
I would hope to be the best I can be.
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment