Craziness abounds on The Crane Train. T is in Israel for 2 weeks. Kids are back in school after a week off for Thanksgiving. They only have 2 weeks and then out for Christmas break. There are Christmas programs, holiday parties, teacher gifts, not to mention our standard tennis and piano lessons. C2 starts basketball this week too. Whew! No wonder I call this blog Crazy Train:) We are chugging along though. I'll look back on these times and wish I had them back. I need to remind myself of that when I'm struggling with meltdowns and picky eaters.I have blue fingernails today. I bought some "sapphire" blue nail polish for the girls. They kinda dared me to paint my nails blue. I feel pretty hip I must say. I'm going shopping with Kelly later, she's probably going to think I' ve lost my mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment