Tuesday, May 5, 2009

ABC's of me

I read this on another blog and thought I'd play along:

A - Age: 42

B - Bed size: Queen, (not big enough)

C - Chore you hate: Um, all of them

D - Dog's name: Comet (12)  Cricket (4months)

E - Essential start your day item: Coffee!!!

F - Favorite color: PINK

G - Gold or Silver: Silver

H - Height: 5'2"

I - Instruments you play(ed): Clarinet

J - Job title: Mom

K - Kid(s): Claire (10) Carter (8) Caroline (5) Cale (2)

L - Living arrangements: house

M - Mom's name: Barbara

N - Nicknames: Mom, Mommy, Whit, Whitty-whit

O - Overnight hospital stay: 4 c-sections, tonsils

P - Pet Peeve: wet towels on floors, couch or bed

Q - Quote from a movie: 

R - Right or left handed: right 

S - Sibling: 1 sister

T - Time you wake up: 5am

U - Underwear: yes.

V - Vegetable you dislike: broccoli

W - Ways you run late: ?  not sure what this question is

X - X-rays you've had: knee, teeth

Y - Yummy food you make: homemade pizza

Z - Zoo favorite:  monkeys, zebras

No comments: